Coming at ya: A 2nd year of Illuminate!
Great news! I’m really flattered that the editors for SCU’s Illuminate blog have asked me back for a second year of struggling to get my 800-word drafts down to the 500-word limit! The struggle is real. But I’m excited because the last year has been fun and full of surprises. For example, I sure didn’t think I’d be sounding off about state-sponsored doping scandals (see below).
For next year, I’ve got a number of sport-ethics topics simmering in the pot, but am curious to know what you want me to write about. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments below.
In case you missed any of the Year One series, here they are:
- Russian Spies, Drug Tests, and the Olympics
- Why is Martha Stewart so Excited about Cleaning?
- Why We Should Celebrate Women in Sports
- How a Gratitude Journal Changed My Life
- SF Giants Tell Rookie Players: Don’t Look Up
- Why You Should Listen to Your Inner Voice