Women and Paralympic Hopefuls
Next Monday, Feb 8th, at 7pm at the City of Santa Clara Central Park Library Marlene Bjornsrud (co-founder of BASWI and CEO of The Alliance of Women Coaches) and I (retired Paralympian and woman coach) will answer your burning questions about women in elite sport and aspiring Paralympians:
- How do I watch the Paralympic Games? (WHEN are they anyway?)
- Who does the USA have contending for medals?
- Whose faces, personalities and stories are TV-worthy?
- How do I follow their performances?
And, of much interest to me professionally:
- Where are all the women coaches going?
- What keeps women coaches going?
It will be fun and illuminating. Hope to see you there!